Egg tray drying system determines the automatic level of an egg tray production line. It also greatly affects the egg tray machine price. There are three drying modes, including natural drying, brick drying line, and metal drying line. What are the main differences? How to choose a suitable drying system for your business? On the basis of our 60+ successful cases all over the world, we would like to offer you some tips.
Review of Egg Tray Drying System
Although it removes some water with vacuum pump, there is still more than 60% of water left in the trays. That’s we need an egg tray drying line, including natural drying, brick drying, and metal drying line. Let’s have a brief review.
Natural drying means to dry the trays under the sun. In general, it takes 4-6 hours on windy and sunny days. Due to this drying process requires more space and labor force input, it is only suitable for the small-scale egg tray machine, including BTF1-3, BTF1-4, and BTF3-4 machines. Beston Group will offer drying racks and carts if you need.
- Low cost. It can greatly reduce your investment cost from equipment, construction works and fuel.
- Low risk. If you are new to this business, you can start with a small egg tray machine with natural drying.
- Small space for the egg tray plant.
- It requires more time to dry the trays.
- Requires more space and workers for natural drying.
- It is limited by the weather.
Brick Drying Line
Semi-automatic drying system can be used for all models. But it is suggested for medium egg tray machines, such as BTF4 and BTF8 series. Of course, it can be used to improve drying efficiency. The brick drying room is more effective than the natural drying system and it is also cheaper than the automatic metal dryer. In general, the temperature inside is from 180 to 220 degrees Celsius, which can dry the trays in a few minutes. In general, workers need to pack the dry trays manually. It is the difference between semi-autoamtic and fully automatic machines.
- More effective, which can dry the trays in a few minutes.
- More labor-saving (using a conveyor belt to transfer trays).
- It is cheaper than a metal drying line.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Long service life.
- More space required. The brick drying line is single-layer designed, which means the length of the workshop should not be less than 70 meters.
- More construction works required, but our engineers will be on site for your installation if you need it.
Metal Egg Tray Drying System
Metal dryer is also known as an automatic drying system. It is multilayer. You can choose the design according to the size of your plant, energy, and your actual demand. It is suitable for all models. But considering its cost, it is a cost-effective choice for large-scale plants, such as BTF8 machines. Some of them are also equipped automatic packing system to automate the process. But it is also appropriate for small and medium egg tray plants to improve efficiency.
- Easy to transport, install, and operate.
- Multilayer design can greatly save floor space.
- Effectively use the heat inside the drying line to lower the fuel cost.
- Expensive. The initial investment cost will be higher.
- It only uses fuel oil or natural gas, electricity, or steam as heating fuel.
|Forming Mould Quantity||3||4||12||16||32||40||48|
|Fuel Consumption (Brick Drying)||Coal||50kg||60kg||83kg||104kg||125kg||208kg||208kg|
|Fuel Consumption (Multi-layer Metal Drying)||Natural Gas||20-30m³/h||20-30m³/h||40-50m³/h||40-50m³/h||75-85m³/h||80-90m³/h||110-120m³/h|
How to Choose an Egg Tray Drying System?
As shown above, each egg tray drying mode has its own advantages and disadvantages. Below are some tips for you to get the most suitable drying system for your egg tray production line.
- Make clear how many trays you will make per hour.
- How much money are you going to put into this project?
- Your space, including the length, width, and height. The height of the multilayer dryer shouldn’t be less than 4.5 meters.
- The available fuel resources in your area.
- The weather if you are planning to use natural drying.
- How much to hire a worker per day?
Beston Group always figures out an egg tray manufacturing business plan for customers. If you want more details, please contact us right now!